Chunky Rainbow Salsa
It’s easy to “eat the rainbow” with this vibrantly colored salsa made with tomato, mango, avocado and bell peppers. Want to make it spicy? Add finely chopped jalapeño or habanero. Serve with baked corn tortilla chips, eat as a side salad, or spoon onto grilled fish, chicken, or pork chops.
- 1 medium tomato, coarsely chopped
- 1 medium green (or red or yellow) bell pepper, coarsely chopped
- 1 medium mango, peeled, cut into ¾-inch cubes
- 1 medium red onion, coarsely chopped
- 3 fresh cilantro sprigs, finely chopped
- 2 Tbsp. fresh lime juice
- 1 medium avocado, cut into ¾-inch cubes
Combine tomato, bell pepper, mango, onion, cilantro, and lime juice in a medium bowl; mix well.
Gently fold in avocado.
Nutritional Information (per serving):
Total Fat: 4 g
Saturated Fat: 1 g
Cholesterol: 0 mg
Sodium: 4 mg
Carbohydrates: 9 g
Fiber: 3 g
Sugar: 5 g
Protein: 1 g