Our environment has become more and more toxic. Our bodies absorb pollution and, harmful chemicals all our lives, along with the air we breathe, the food we eat, and the water we drink. These toxins can get stored in our bodies, clogging our cells and slowing down their natural functions. It’s not enough just to work out and eat right. At Beachbody®, we realized we had to take a break from the everyday and find a way to get those toxins out of our bodies. Along with getting in shape on the outside, we had to start getting healthy on the inside.* We decided it was time for a Reset.
The Beachbody Ultimate Reset is a complete, three-phase, 21-day program that provides everything you need to:
• Phase 1: Reclaim your body’s natural balance.*
• Phase 2: Release the harmful materials you may be storing within you.*
• Phase 3: Restore your system to its maximum health.*
In just 21 days, the Ultimate Reset can help you gently restore your body to its original factory settings,” to help you:
• Have more energy and greater focus*
• Experience better digestion and a more positive mood*
• Enable your body to function more efficiently*
• Lose weight*
• Improve your overall health*
• A starvation diet. (You’ll eat three filling, healthy meals every day.)
• An abrupt cleanse that’s hard on the body. (The supplements work together gradually to gently shift your body’s internal settings.)*
• A laxative-based, colon-focused cleanse, which fails to truly detoxify the whole body. (You won’t be running to the bathroom every hour!)
Six Essential Supplements:
The Ultimate Reset Nutritionals are uniquely formulated to help restore your body to optimal health.
• Alkalinize – Helps maintain alkalinity.*
• Oxygenize – Helps provide supplemental oxygen to the body.*
• Mineralize – Adds natural minerals needed by the body.*
• Detox – Helps remove toxins and waste in the colon.*
• Revitalize – Helps revitalize flora in the digestive tract.*
• Optimize – Promotes healthy metabolism and effective body functions.*
• Detailed step-by-step instructions on your 21-day Reset journey.
• Plus a 3-week eating plan with recipes, cooking tips, shopping lists, and more.
• Reset Your Health! Includes a complete program overview, instructions for getting started, and Success Stories to help motivate you.
• Cooking Class! Provides an overview of the foods recommended in your Reset, including sample meal-preparation videos.
• Unparalleled support from your Team Beachbody® Coach, fellow Reset participants, and Challenge Groups.
• Access to exclusive UltimateReset.com content.
• Day-by-day online support:
o Food preparation videos for each day’s meals
o Daily cleanse tips, recipes, and shopping lists
o Personal experiences from fellow participants
• Mobile-enabled Web site content
• The Ultimate Reset isn’t a crash diet or a synthetic meal replacement.
• It’s an integrated, whole-body reset solution—a step-by-step program that lets you have real food, provides specially formulated supplements, and teaches you conscious living techniques that work to detoxify and restore your body.
• You’ll not only help return your metabolism to optimal function, but you’ll learn conscious self-care behaviors that can help you maintain better health, even after your Reset.*
“Yes” is the easy answer, but you should always consult your physician before beginning this program to be sure that this Reset won’t interfere with any treatments or conditions. The variations are infinite, so please make sure you’re well informed as to whether your situation is compatible with this program. If it’s not, please return the product for a full refund of your purchase price.
No. The Ultimate Reset has been carefully formulated and tested to ensure you’ll be getting all the vitamins and nutrients you need during all three phases. Again, however, if you’re taking vitamins or supplements for any specific nutritional or medical condition, you should first consult with your physician before altering your regimen.
No, it’s best to wait.
The Ultimate Reset is not a diet; it is a detox program. So try to view it as such. (A person who is on a program to quit smoking doesn’t cheat from time to time with the intent of eliminating the addiction to nicotine, right?) To answer your question more directly, no, there’s no cheating allowed. However, if you find yourself in need of a little something extra to eat, just be sure to stay in line with the phase you’re in. For example, in the Release Phase (Week 2), there’s no meat or dairy allowed. So if you need more food, make sure it’s a fruit, vegetable, or whole grain.
Get right back on the program, and don’t beat yourself up about it.
No. Although they may benefit from many elements of the Ultimate Reset, it’s best not to follow this program until you’re 18 years old. Remember, as we move through puberty to adulthood, there are already a great many processes and “resets” occurring within the body. It’s best to wait until these are complete. But that doesn’t mean you shouldn’t include your children in your journey. They can learn how to eat more healthily and experiment with the foods we advocate within the program, which can be shared by the whole family, regardless of age.
Yes. Barring any serious medical conditions, the Reset’s three-phase meal plan and supplement protocol will help with regularity and constipation.
The Ultimate Reset is not a quick fix. It’s about reaching an overall state of well-being. We’re working gently with the body to help bring it back to what it does naturally, rather than relying on such invasive measures.
Yes. The Beachbody Ultimate Reset Maintenance Kit and the six individual supplements are available for purchase (available through Home Direct). By taking the supplements after the Reset, you are taking an important step in maintaining your Ultimate Reset results and in optimizing your health from the inside out.
The Beachbody Ultimate Reset is a whole-body experience. Part of that experience is preparing and eating your own food. If you have a tight schedule, you may refer to the Food Prep Tips in the Weekly Meal Plans for ideas on how to save time. If you are traveling or unable to cook your own foods, we highly recommend you eat as closely to the Weekly Meal Plans as possible and choose foods from trusted healthy sources, such as Whole Foods or a vegan restaurant.
The products have been formulated with gluten-free ingredients. The facility where they are made has not been certified to be gluten free.
The Beachbody Ultimate Reset is a supplement and diet regime with foods and supplements we believe to be helpful for those with dietary concerns. However, as with any new supplement or nutrition program, please consult your healthcare professional before beginning the Beachbody Ultimate Reset program, especially if you have any unique medical conditions.
OK, you might not have asked that, but we’re going to take this opportunity to tell you that you can. In the midst of this program, we expect that you’ll feel incredible, perhaps even euphoric, thanks to the elimination of toxins from your body. You may not be able to refrain from describing the elation to anyone who will listen. And what happens next is usually that people say, “Where can I get it?”
We believe that if your healthy lifestyle choices result in demand for our products, you deserve to get paid for it. Talk to the Coach who introduced you to the Beachbody Ultimate Reset, or go to TeamBeachbody.com for more information.
NOTE: Consult with your physician before beginning the Beachbody Ultimate Reset program if you have digestive, blood sugar, or any other similar or unique medical conditions. If you experience nausea, dizziness, vomiting, or other severe reactions to this program, stop the Beachbody Ultimate Reset immediately and contact your physician. Do not resume until your medical professional has assured you it is safe to do so.
Mark Briggs An Independent Team Beachbody Coach email@example.com
© 2022 Mark Briggs Fitness. All rights reserved.
Sites By WhoKnowsaGuy Fitness
**These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.